Continuing a script after cloning a stack

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Thu May 23 15:24:34 EDT 2013

My guess is something in its scripts (or some backscript) results in an 'exit to top'
Have you tried surrounding the clone command with a 'lock messages' / 'unlock messages' pair?
If you still need 'preOpenStack' and related messages to run afterwards, you'd have to 'send' them individually afterwards.

Jan Schenkel.

=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for LiveCode
www.quartam.com

=====