start using stack

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu May 23 12:55:19 EDT 2013

Yeah, would be a good idea to add the note.  I bet the reason its set up
that way is so that people can't snag your library stacks and pick em apart
for site hacking purposes.  If you hit the url for a .livecode file
directly, it only returns the very first string that designates the
stackfile format. Nothing else gets sent so they're definitely having
something else step in and process those files.

Pretty good idea actually. Otherwise it would make the security benefit of
using stack file libraries go poofy.