mApp Framework problems

Alan Stenhouse alanstenhouse at hotmail.com
Thu May 23 11:53:09 EDT 2013

G'day all

Am starting to use Monte's mApp framework and have run into a couple of problems:

1. Added a datagrid and this works and displays fine on normal resolution displays but on Retina displays for iPhone + iPad nothing is displayed. Seems sort of strange - just want to check if anyone else has done this ok or not?

2. In testing/playing further, I now seem to have mucked something else up - am certainly getting some unexpected behaviour (Think this error came up after deleting a datagrid from one of the cards in the UI stack, though there are still datagrids on other cards) . When I now open the mainstack or try testing on the simulator, what had previously worked now gives me the error

"Could not find stack"

This error comes from the mApp framework - I can see the code and see that the property (added by the framework)

mAppProps["UIStack"]

of my main UI stack is empty, thus resulting in this error. Strange.

If anyone has ideas I'm keen to learn... or else I'll start again and see if I can somehow replicate.

Thanks for any help!

cheers

Alan :-)

p.s. Very much looking forward to that high-priority item on the development list - the beer machine!

--
Alan Stenhouse
alanstenhouse at hotmail.com

Check out our apps on the App Store:

BeatSpeak - the multilingual talking metronome;
EV-Point - Find your nearest Electric Vehicle Recharge Station.