start using stack

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu May 23 10:22:09 EDT 2013

As mentioned by John Dixon, save the stack that you wish to "use' with your
on-rev server in legacy format.  LC server can't read the new stackfile
format. (in the ide, save as, bottom of the window choose legacy 2.7.  Save
it, pop it onto your account and go from there)

Also, not sure how scriptlimits are implemented in LC server, but you can
write an lc script that will take a posted script, create a stack file, set
the stack script to the script you sent, then save it on the server.  I've
done this with short scripts so that I could just have my own easy peasy
way to edit the stacks directly on the server. Load the script of the stack
into a form, edit it, pop it back into the stack file and save.  As
mentioned for shorty stuff it seemed to work fine, not sure if/when script
limits might kick in for that.