UnicodeLabel & pulldown menu trouble

Hakan at Exformedia.se Hakan at Exformedia.se
Thu May 23 04:10:39 EDT 2013

What's your problem?

You get a unicode answer back if you have unicode label. Try this:
1. Create a menu button with unicode labels
2. create a new text field and name it "result"
3. Put the following code on the menu button:

on menuPick pItemName
   set the unicodeText of field "result" to pItemName
end menuPick

http://www.exformedia.se
Check out my new iOS game at http://appstore.com/swapatiswap