Unexpected scrollbarDrag message

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed May 22 19:54:15 EDT 2013

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 3:51 PM, <dunbarx at aol.com> wrote:

> Everything works fine when I drag the thumbs, and nothing happens no
> matter what I do to the field. What do you have different?

I wish I knew!  Here's what I've checked:

- the field has no scrollbars enabled
- the field has no handlers that send a scrollbardrag message
- the field has no behavior set
- there are no other scripts in the message path between the field and the
card
- all the property settings for the field are exactly the same as a new
field placed on the card

The only other thing I can think of that's different from what you did is
that the field and the scrollbar are grouped together, but the group does
not have a script and it does not have any scrollbars set.

I'm happy to check anything else that you think might affect things.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>