Unexpected scrollbarDrag message

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Wed May 22 18:51:11 EDT 2013

Peter.

So I made a new stack with a few scrollbars and sliders and a field. In the card script:

on scrollbarDrag
   put the thumbPos of the target into fld "valueField"
end scrollbarDrag

Everything works fine when I drag the thumbs, and nothing happens no matter what I do to the field. What do you have different?

Craig