scrolling stack I made

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Wed May 22 11:00:37 EDT 2013

The use of an array value was intentional. Try your version and my version while moving very slowly, you'll see that lots of the images will stall in your one. That's because the value keeps rounding down to the nearest pixel. The array approach makes the location be floating point, and so over time the image will reach the next integer value.