Multiple Images on Card

Graham Pearson gspearson at gmail.com
Tue May 21 13:32:24 EDT 2013

Thanks for that info as I will investigate. I think I have my slices of
images aligned enough to make a run at this application. As I work
through the script to take each of these images an change the color upon
mouseOver, the ultimate goal is to have this application in a web page.
In search the Forums it looks like messages within the Server Component
stopped in 2012. I saw messages referencing the server part in RunRev
Store but I have not been able to get logged in as I have been getting
Browser Loop Errors all day.

Does anyone have insight to the Server Piece. I hope that it is still in
production as it would make my transition from Flex/Flash/Air to
Livecode so much easier.