Multiple Images on Card

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Tue May 21 11:56:09 EDT 2013

Graham,

There are many tools or plugins that you can get for better alignment and positioning in LiveCode.

There is Dar's Tiny Loupe and also Guides Picker 2.0
And outside of LiveCode xScope for the Mac is an awesome tool which also has support for layouts for Mobile.

Tom

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
mcgrath3 at mac.com