Password protection?

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue May 21 11:10:20 EDT 2013

So, I made a stack containing 1 button containing the script:

on mouseUp
    put "Wotcha"
end mouseUp

then made Linux, Mac and Windows standalones using LC 4.5 with a password
protecting the stack.

then made Linux, Mac and Windows standalones using LC 6.0.1 OSS (with NO
password protection).

this all done on a box running Ubuntu 12.04.

The standalones for each OS from the 2 LC versions look functionally the
same.

What I want to do is learn how I can "crack" the non-password protected
standalones
so that I am actually convinced there is a REAL difference between them
and those
that, supposedly, contain password protected stacks.

Even the Macintosh standalone, which is not a monolithic file but a
series of nested directories and folders,
does not have anything obviously different in either of the standalones,
nor anything that looks like a
raw stack.

Richmond.