Image ID conventions

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon May 20 17:16:55 EDT 2013

I'm setting up a library of images for use within an application in a
substack reserved for that purpose.

According to the dictionary entry for "id", ids 200,000 to 299,999 are
"reserved for application use", which I took to mean my application.
 However, when I try to change the id of an image to a number in that
range, I get an error that it's reserved, so I guess I'm misunderstanding
the dictionary verbiage.

It looks like any numbers from 1001 - 100,999 are available and indeed I
get no complaints when I use numbers in that range.

Am I correct in assuming that the IDE will always attempt to resolve an
image id within my stack before looking in any other stacks that are loaded?

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>