where are you guys

Marc Siskin msiskin at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon May 20 15:53:13 EDT 2013

You are mistaken.  Scots are descended from Dwarves.  Can't you tell the accent?  :-)

Marc

On May 20, 2013, at 3:37 PM, Robert Sneidar <slylabs13 at me.com<mailto:slylabs13 at me.com>> wrote:

So the Scotts really are descended from hobbits!

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Calvary Chapel CM
Sent from iPhone

On May 17, 2013, at 12:02, Richmond <richmondmathewson at gmail.com<mailto:richmondmathewson at gmail.com>> wrote:

On 05/17/2013 09:56 PM, Andre Garzia wrote:
Hey Guys,

Its dinner time. I am wondering where you are! Please tell me over email
and possibly over SMS to +552199581066

cheers
andre

Somebody's eating 'dinner' very, very late indeed; as in Scotland, dinner is normally eaten at about
1 o'clock in the afternoon.

Supper is eaten in the evening.

Richmond.