How to clear the cache

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Mon May 20 14:09:54 EDT 2013

Shawn,

There is a simple example in the docs of how to use 'the cachedUrls' as
Richmond mentioned:

   on unloadAll
     repeat for each line thisURL in the cachedURLs
       unload URL thisURL
     end repeat
   end unloadAll

This way you don't have to keep track of your URLs, unless you want to
avoid unloading certain ones.

Phil Davis

On 5/19/13 4:59 AM, Shawn Blc wrote:
> I have a little script to check for an internet connection.  Problem is
> that if I take this little script out of the preOpenCard and put it into a
> button the results are the same.  It keeps the last state, regardless if I
> disconnect my wifi or not.  I'm thinking that the URL that I'm connecting
> to to check for an internet connection is still in cache.
>
> How would I clear this cache?   These don't work.
> clear URL
> clear cache
>
> Any help is appreciated or at least point me in the right direction.
>
> Dank.

Phil Davis