Hide uiTextFields

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Mon May 20 10:46:46 EDT 2013

I don't see it documented anywhere - instead of destroying and recreating
uiTextFields and setting all their properties all over again (which I am
guessing has GOT to contribute to the slowness of some of the transitions
in one of my apps) is there a way to just show/hide them?

I suppose I could move them off-screen somewhere, if need be, too.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."