Resources Index to learn LiveCode

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Sun May 19 19:09:08 EDT 2013

Resources Index to learn LiveCode

Hi All,

Does exists a single page with an index of all resources (free or not)
available to learn programming in this platform, that I could sent
to anyone interested in learning to program using LiveCode?

Now that LiveCode Community is available in every
desktop platform, I am contacting again every developer
that previously have seen or used one of my stacks
or applications created in this platform.

I have discovered that they ask me for "step by step"
short videos that allow them to compare the "LiveCode
way" with their current tool...

If these short videos arises their interests then, and only
then, they will "invest" more time to learn this platform...

Thanks in advance!

Al