RevIgniter & current on-rev LiveCode server version

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Sun May 19 10:51:27 EDT 2013

Thanks for resending, Ralf - though I did see your original yesterday(?!?)

Following your advice, I've been able to access revIgniter from myName.on-rev.com/index.lc by installing the contents of the zip file into my docroot myname.on-rev.com.

For this, I had to edit index.lc as follow:
system = /home/myName/revIgniter/system
application - /home/myName/revIgniter/system/application

This is great but I want to use revIgniter from a sub-folder of one of my add-on domains and I'm getting 404 errors at URL URL http://myDomain.com/myFolder/index.lc which resolves to folder /home/myName.on-rev.com/public_html/myDomain/myFolder

I'm not sure if this is a problem with path definitions in the index.lc file in the sub-domain folder (currently the same as above) and/or access permissions.

Maybe I need a .htaccess file or something on my subdomain to be able to access revIgniter folders / files 'above' the add-on domain's web root 'up' to my account's docroot.

Any ideas gratefully received.
Best,
Keith..