How to clear the cache

Shawn Blc shawnlivecode at gmail.com
Sun May 19 07:59:20 EDT 2013

I have a little script to check for an internet connection.  Problem is
that if I take this little script out of the preOpenCard and put it into a
button the results are the same.  It keeps the last state, regardless if I
disconnect my wifi or not.  I'm thinking that the URL that I'm connecting
to to check for an internet connection is still in cache.

How would I clear this cache?   These don't work.
clear URL
clear cache

Any help is appreciated or at least point me in the right direction.

Dank.