Out of Albuquerque

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sat May 18 12:17:20 EDT 2013

Nope haven't tried it.  I've come to a time in life (running out of time in
a way) where I want to go places and see things.  Will look into the chief
because it would be very cool to be able to train around the country, and
chicago to la would be a pretty big chunk!  Will have to look some things
up to check costs and see how things work for train travel.  Last time I
was on a train I was 6.

Thanks for the tip, even if I don't end up making it to a conference, a
method of travel is just the ticket to get me out of here in a manageable
way.