RevLive 13 is wrapped up. Any location planned for RevLive 14?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sat May 18 12:13:51 EDT 2013

Denver would work very well for me.  I'm not positive, but I think I could
ride the train from abq the rest of the way up. (don't know the rules as
far as carrying oxygen, but gotta be easier than managing flights and/or
renting flight acceptable equipment)  WOrst case my car has no objections
to carrying the stuff.

I'd love to see bulgaria. Heck, i'd love to see anywhere but here!

I see your address is swcp.. do you work there, or just get your email
through them? (just curious)  Back when I lived in albuquerque (grew up
there, moved away, moved back for work) I worked at Industry Network corp
in the lockheed martin building (across the street from the pit)  and
gateway during the short while they were there.  Both are now gone of
course. (Hmm I worked there, they're gone.. causal link?)  Working at INC
was kinda fun!