[FRIVOLITY] the customKeys["direct"] notation...

Robert Mann rman at free.fr
Sat May 18 08:40:54 EDT 2013

Indeedd thanks.. I must have been working to late.. I forgot some references
to the card
in my tests, and they are absolutely necessary!

The following brute test confirms the [""] works fine :

set the custompropertySet of this card to "testSet"
set the titi[""] of this card to "hello"
set the custompropertySet of this card to empty
set the titi["testSet"] of this card to "saluto"
set the custompropertySet of this card to empty
get the titi["testSet"] of this card
put it & cr into msg
set the custompropertySet of this card to "testSet"
get the titi[""] of this card
put it & cr after msg
=> outputs
saluto