RevIgniter & current on-rev LiveCode server version

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Sat May 18 05:07:24 EDT 2013

Hi folks,
Can any revIgniter expert please advise whether the current version of LiveCode Server installed on pancake.on-rev.com is compatible with revIgniter?

I've installed but getting 404 errors on the index.lc page under revIgniter and the user guide's troubleshooting section mentions a bug in some LiveCode Server versions.

I don't see any LiveCode server info in CPanel and can't find any documentation on how to check the server version from a .lc file.

Is there a statement similar to that used to check PHP parameters -  like 'put server version' ?
Best,
Keith..