[RevLive] RevLive 13 is wrapped up. Any location planned for RevLive 14?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sat May 18 02:09:25 EDT 2013

I'm sure there will be a survey at some point but there was a bit of discussion over here all of which JoJo didn't want to hear just yet... Personally I think that if it's going to be anywhere in Europe it may as well be in Edinburgh. It's cheap to fly around Europe for the locals anyway and you would lose the advantages of putting together a conference on your home turf. It's nice that the RunRev office smells like stale beer now too...

I'd go for US somewhere given the user base is concentrated there. Someone suggested Austin. I'd be happy with somewhere close to LA because my sister-in-law lives there. Wherever it is I'll seriously consider going because it has been fantastic to meet all these awesome people.

Interestingly people mentioned Sydney and they weren't me.... I'd go for Melbourne or Brisbane for an Aus city personally but as I don't think that will happen. Somewhere in asia would be interesting too...

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!