[ANN] Book. Programming LiveCode for the Real Beginner

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri May 17 08:40:57 EDT 2013

Hi,

The first batch of books has been sent and are to arrive shortly.

A few of you still haven't confirmed their address. If you purchased the
book but never confirmed your address (or don't know what I'm talking
about), please contact me.

One person purchased the book without providing a correct e-mail
address. If you never received any messages after purchasing the book,
make sure to contact me right-away.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille