5.5.4 Activation

Pierre Sahores sc at sahores-conseil.com
Fri May 17 07:10:19 EDT 2013

Dar,

I  had the problem some weeks before against the iOS and Android modules while in the mean time the other modules (OSX, Win, Server) licensing went successful. The problem went solved (iOS / Android modules licenses outdated) with Heather help after a mail to support at runrev.com.

HTH,

Regards,

Pierre