Radio button icons

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu May 16 11:54:13 EDT 2013

I think I figured out what's happening.

As mentioned, the hilitedicon is a copy of the standard icon with a
dropshadow graphic effect applied to it.  I think the graphic effect is not
part of the icon but just affects the pixels immediately surrounding the
icon so when the hilitedicon is displayed, it looks exactly the same as the
original icon.

If I use a completely different icon with no graphic effects, all works
fine.  I'm going to try exporting a snapshot of the hilited icon along with
its graphic effects and see if that works but pretty sure it will.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>