Radio button icons

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed May 15 22:05:30 EDT 2013

I'm using my own icons for a grouped set of radio buttons for the first
time.

I assumed that if I specified a hilitedicon for each of them that when I
clicked on one to select it, it would show the hilitedicon then go back to
to the standard icon when clicked again, but that doesn't happen - I just
see the standard icon all the time.

I can see the hilitedbuttonname of the group change as I click each icon so
I know the radiobehavior is working OK.

The hilitedicons are copies of the standard icons with some graphic effects
applied.

I'm getting round the issue for now with a mouseUp handler in the group's
script that loops thru the buttons in the group setting the shadow property
to either true or false depending on whether it's the hilitedbuttonname or
not but would be nice to figure out why the hilitedicon doesn't seem to
have any effect.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>