Message Box spurious messages

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed May 15 18:04:22 EDT 2013

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 2:28 PM, Jacques Hausser <jacques.hausser at unil.ch>wrote:

> Warning:  As I told before,  it is still dangerous to click on button(s)
> "Latest RunRev news" (wi-fi logo) on the new website: Niagara of new tabs.
> I had to force quit Firefox to stop it, and even that was not so easy.

In Chrome, I get a raw XML display when I click that icon - I think it's
supposed to be an RSS feed.

Also notice that the App Development, Web Hosting, Typing Tutor, Livecode,
On-Rev, and TenThumbs all go to the same page about the Community Edition.
 Guessing that's not the way it's supposed to be.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>