Message Box spurious messages

Jacques Hausser jacques.hausser at unil.ch
Wed May 15 17:28:04 EDT 2013

Right - the problem disappears without internet access… and instead of user contributed notes you have "no internet connection found", but except for that the dictionary answers correctly without opening the message window.
Well, it's perhaps not so bad to work on my stack without being distracted by E-mails ;-)
Warning:  As I told before,  it is still dangerous to click on button(s) "Latest RunRev news" (wi-fi logo) on the new website: Niagara of new tabs. I had to force quit Firefox to stop it, and even that was not so easy.

Jacques

Le 15 mai 2013 à 20:08, Dar Scott <dsc at swcp.com> a écrit :

> Is this because of the lack of the runrev server or because of a bad response from the server?
>
> Surely LiveCode should work without Internet access, even the IDE.  Perhaps testing the IDE without Internet access is appropriate in community development.
>
> Dar
>

> On May 15, 2013, at 1:40 AM, Shawn Blc wrote:
>
>> Same here on 6.0.1 Build 1513 Commercial.
>>

>> On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 2:23 AM, Pierre Sahores <sc at sahores-conseil.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Same here (LC 5.5.4, Mac OS X 10.7.5).

>>> reason:

>>> have to work around?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Pierre Sahores
>>> mobile : 06 03 95 77 70
>>> www.sahores-conseil.com
>

> ---------------------------
> Dar Scott
> dba
> Dar Scott Consulting
> 8637 Horacio Place NE
> Albuquerque, NM 87111
>
> Lab, home, office phone: +1 505 299 9497
> For Skype and fax, please contact.
> dsc at swcp.com
>
> Computer programming and tinkering,
> usually in supporting those developing in
> LiveCode--typically by making LiveCode
> controls, libraries and externals, and
> sometimes by writing associated
> microcontroller firmware.
> ---------------------------
>
> We can not force our goodwill on anyone, we can only set good examples and hope people wish to emulate us. --Ron Paul

Prof. Jacques Hausser
Department of Ecology and Evolution
Biophore / Sorge
University of Lausanne