Timing

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed May 15 13:03:25 EDT 2013

As Mark S said, it would be way more efficient to use buttons than images.

Is there only one animation, or are there multiple animations?  If the animations are the same, then setting the icon of the buttons to the the id of the animated GIF should keep all the animations  in sync, because the buttons are all referencing the same image.  10x10 pix is pretty small and may not be that demanding.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design