Timing

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed May 15 10:50:38 EDT 2013

You'll need to control the gif frames yourself to do this.  In the
dictionary look at framecount, currentframe, palindromeframes, and
repeatcount

Basically you'll want to set repeatcount to 0 for all of the gifs, then
write your own loop to set the current frame of all the gifs in question so
that they match.