Speed of Building Applications with LiveCode

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Wed May 15 10:07:04 EDT 2013

This is an odd kind of post for the list,

Sometimes with LiveCode I am able to put things together so quickly that it
is hard for me to compare development times in livecode to development
times in other environments. It makes me tend to expect things much more
quickly after a while.

So, all "bragging" aside, how many fully featured database applications do
you think you would be able to develop in a year?

I have worked on about 8 since last july. Lately, I have felt a little
overwhelmed with the workload I place on myself and am having a hard time
deciding if I need to lighten it or just learn to work faster/more
efficiently.

Can some of you share similar experiences or give me some advice?

--
Regards,

Andrew Kluthe
andrew at ctech.me