Message Box spurious messages

Jacques Hausser jacques.hausser at unil.ch
Wed May 15 03:12:46 EDT 2013

Same here. It's obvious that the "necessary, exciting, and ultimately beneficial changes" announced by Heather were not fully tested before the release of the new website… Probably to many hares to chase with the beginning of conference.
Also if you try the button "latest RunRev news" (the one with the wifi logo) in their pages, you get an avalanche of new tabs, and nothing else (at least with Firefox).
I hope that somebody can leave RunRevLive13, just for  for a while, and have a look…
I wish an excellent and enjoyable meeting to everybody up there in Edinburgh, but please don't forget the rest of us, locked home…

Jacques