Array Looping to Insert into Database

Graham Pearson gspearson at gmail.com
Tue May 14 18:45:31 EDT 2013

I have total control over the XML Data as I have been trying to use the
same XML Data that I used in creating the Adobe Air Application which I
have used for the past 3 years. Now with LC as an Open Source, I have
gotten fired up and been working day-in day-out to convert all of my
Adobe Air Applications over to Livecode. Once I have the code down then
I will acquire a commercial license before I publish my apps to the
different devices. I just got a request to convert one application to
Website through LiveCode.