iOS Audio/Video

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Tue May 14 12:29:27 EDT 2013

Ender,

Thanks for the reply... but I don't think mobileSetSoundChannelVolume and mobileSoundChannelVolume are connected to the iOS Player Control.  From what I can tell, the audio playing from the iOS Player Control isn't listed in mobileSoundChannels().  Therefore, mobileSetSoundChannelVolume and mobileSoundChannelVolume are not applicable.

Any other thoughts?  I am beginning to think it's not possible to control the sound of a playing movie on iOS unless you use the play video command.  But, then you have no control over the video!  Ug.

-Dan