Live13

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Tue May 14 06:31:45 EDT 2013

The Keynote is over and we are in a mingling session for networking.  The spirit is quite high.  The RunRev staff is highly available to talk to.  The vibe is very upbeat.  The venue is one of the best so far.  I might add that the internet works at this location.  If you were at the Atlanta conference, you know what I mean.  Tom, you surely remember that fiasco.

The weather is cool but comfortable.  This is your one minute catch up on what is going on over here.  Brought to you by your friends at Canela.

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
http://www.canelasoftware.com