can't edit first line of datagrid most of the time

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Mon May 13 21:31:23 EDT 2013

I can't quite pin this down.

I'm now successfully editing my datagrids, and loading/dumping changes to
my database.

I have a button for the moment to trigger my new lien, and it works with
existing lines or an empty datagrid (the actual majority of them in
bankruptcy practice).

However I get rows, though, the first row is resistant to getting clicked
in to begin editing.  I can click rows 2 to n and edit whatever I want, and
tab around, but the first row is a persistent problem.

Has anyone seen anything like this?

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462