Virtual Conference Freebie

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sun May 12 20:46:23 EDT 2013

Hello LiveCoders:

In the spirit of RunRevLive and the move toward open source, I wanted to
offer up small IDE add-on to the community called tmEffects, a plugin for
managing graphic effects in LiveCode.  In my day-to-day work, I need access
to graphic effects all the time, and this palette makes them quite handy.
Plus, it allows the application of effects to multiple controls, and
copy/paste of effects between controls.  The stack is free and completely
open, but hasn't been tested in LC 6 (my install isn't registered yet and
the servers are down until Tuesday!).

http://www.tactilemedia.com/site_files/software/tmeffects.html

I won't be attending RunRevLive, but wish all the conference-goers a great
time.  Make sure to post all the news!

Best Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director