How do I catch the App Name > About without adding a menu bar?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun May 12 17:55:18 EDT 2013

On 5/12/13 2:16 PM, CoffeeCone Mail wrote:
> Okay, I think I don't get the anatomy of the menu bar.

This may help:
<http://www.hyperactivesw.com/mctutorial/rrcreateMenus.html>

The instructions are for converting HyperCard stacks but they apply to
any LC app. You must make a complete menu bar (partial entries won't
work,) the About and Preferences items must be located in certain
positions, and it doesn't matter whether you use Menu Builder (a nice
shortcut) or do it by hand, everything on the stack still needs to move
down on the card. In fact, that's the first issue the above tutorial
deals with, and it gives you a script to help with that.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com