How do I catch the App Name > About without adding a menu bar?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun May 12 15:34:58 EDT 2013

Hi,

You should not define only About. The best you can do is to create a new empty stack and use the Menu builder to add a menu to the stack. Delete the first item of the menu Help and see what happens. Delete the dash from the menu and see what happens. Put the dash back and look at the text property of the pulldown menu. This will show you what you need to put into your own pulldown menu button. You will see that you need to keep the dash.

Similar explanations apply to the Prefences menu item of the Edit menu.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.