How do I catch the App Name > About without adding a menu bar?

CoffeeCone Mail mail at coffeecone.com
Sun May 12 15:16:28 EDT 2013

Okay, I think I don't get the anatomy of the menu bar. I made a
pulldown menu, gave it the name "Help" then on its choices, I only
defined "About". Inside the script, I have a prompt to show answer
info "hello world".

After that, I selected that object and grouped it. I named the group
"menubar". Then I opened up the message box and typed in:
set the menubar of this stack to "menubar"

I pressed enter and it seemed to have no problems or errors. So I
tried comppiling the application. However, my hello world dialog
doesn't seem to appear at all. What am I missing here?