postgres talking back on queries again

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun May 12 12:55:43 EDT 2013

Sounds like you somewhere issued a BEGIN and then stopped processing
without a ROLLBACK or COMMIT, maybe while debugging and stopping part way
through a handler.  The INSERT in psql works because you don't have that
situation.  Try issuing a COMMOT or ROLLBACK from the message box then try
the INSERT again.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>