How do I catch the App Name > About without adding a menu bar?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun May 12 12:46:59 EDT 2013

Hi,

Add a menubar with just the About menu item (make sure it is in the right place). If the Help menu has no other items, it won't show up in the menu bar. There is no way to do this without a menubar.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.