Odin down ?

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sun May 12 06:24:37 EDT 2013

Because the on-rev.com domain name was disabled, you'll need to change your server name to your own. You can leave all other options on, and should see a security warning (domain name mismatch), but only if you have secure connection enabled. There you then can say to always trust odin.on-rev.com when connecting to your site.

So make sure that your ftp client's settings are changed for the ftp-server:
robert.on-rev.com --> siteofrobert.com