is there something like "openFieldEditor" for datagrids? Telling when row changed

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sat May 11 17:39:23 EDT 2013

I'm using a table datagrid.

I need to figure out when I've left a row (not just a cell).  I'm
already setting row flags in the corresponding array when a cell
changes from closeFieldEditor.

The natural way seems to be to save the row & column when I enter a
cell, so that when I next enter, if the row isn't the same, I can
update (I don't want to update partial row changes; I'll wait).

But there doesn't seem to be an openFieldEditor message to match
closeFieldEditor and exitFieldEditor . . .

I have preOpenFieldEditor working, but my my openFieldEditor doesn't trigger.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462