Odin down ?

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat May 11 16:00:44 EDT 2013

On 05/11/2013 10:34 PM, John Dixon wrote:

>> Subject: Re: Odin down ?
>> From: coiin at verizon.net
>> Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 19:28:08 +0100
>> To: use-livecode at lists.runrev.com
>>
>> Everything is down until Tuesday.
> Chinese whispers !
>
> I certainly hope that 'Odin' is not down until Tuesday !...  it has been down 2 hours and right now that is two hours too long

"Just for a change" RunRev are keeping us in the dark [in fact this
pisses off quite a large
section of the installed users; something RunRev might like to take more
tent of]; and
this is a model of non-information:

"We're working on some exciting changes. Unfortunately, our website,
forums and online support services are temporarily unavailable.Normal
service will resume at 11am BST Tuesday 14th May 2013"

check it out for yourself:

http://sorry.livecode.com/index.html

There is a school of thought that says that it is a good idea to keep
one's faithful followers
informed as to what is going on . . .

So, what will be 'aff' until Tuesday, and what will only be 'aff' for a
bit of the time before then
I dinnae ken.

Richmond.