While the forum is down...

Mark Wilcox m_p_wilcox at yahoo.co.uk
Sat May 11 14:01:00 EDT 2013

Does LiveCode validate the provisioning profile in any way?

Even if it does it shouldn't be too hard to remove that requirement from the IDE/build system since it's all open source.

Xcode allows you to build binaries without signing them so I don't see any good reason why LiveCode should do any jailbreak policing.