While the forum is down...

CoffeeCone Mail mail at coffeecone.com
Sat May 11 12:06:20 EDT 2013

Greetings! I noticed majority of RunRev websites are down for maintenance.
Seeing as this is another viable way to communicate, I want to ask
something regarding iOS deployment.

I haven't coded in Objective C before, nor do I have any knowledge with
XCode. I asked a friend of mine and he said I would need a developer
license to compile my iOS apps.

I want to know, however, if I just wanted to test the application on a
jailbroken iPhone, will I still need the developer license? I have already
successfully compiled for Android without ever needing to provide a license
or certificate and by simply choosing "Sign for development only" in the
deployment sectioon.