Drag and Drop

Paul Hibbert lc at pbh.on-rev.com
Fri May 10 17:11:25 EDT 2013

On 2013-05-10, at 9:17 AM, Ray Horsley wrote:

> Have you tried really slowly dragging a file onto a stack window from the desktop to see if it changes to the circle with a line through it even though you've got this in your card's script:
>
> on dragEnter
>  set the dragAction to "copy"
> end dragEnter

I have tried, and didn't see any unexpected behaviour.

I see the circle with a line through it when the target is not a valid drop zone, then as soon as the cursor is over a valid drop zone it changes to a green circle with a plus sign.

Here's a link to my test stack if it's any help…

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ca3gz164heracds/Image%20Viewer.livecode

Paul