Drag and Drop

Paul Hibbert lc at pbh.on-rev.com
Fri May 10 10:54:18 EDT 2013

Ray,

Try moving your dragEnter & dragDrop to the card script (or the stack script), this works fine for me and I can't break it…

on dragEnter
   if char -3 to -1 of the dragData["files"] is among the items of "jpg,png,gif" then
     set the dragAction to "copy"
   end if
end dragEnter

on dragDrop
   put the dragData["files"] into tFilePath
   set the fileName of img "imageViewer" to line 1 of tFilePath
end dragDrop

With this method I see the cursor change to the circle with a line through it as soon as I drag an image onto the card, but then it changes to a green circle with a plus sign as soon as the app can accept the drop. i.e. When the cursor is over the (empty or not) image area.

Paul